Brainfart: A skinners tale

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Quick progress check

More updates to come shortly. Have been busy in the lab trying to get presentations ready and finish experiments. Also got up Skinyourscreen.com's first Podcast. The AstonShell guys are expecting Nerio and I to hand over SkinWiki for some reason (I'm still a little stymied by their motivations)... needless to say, been a busy week.

Have started coding the system-tray and the taskbar for Singularity, however. The tray is very simple, so my next blog will cover that. As I worked on the taskbar, however, I decided it would be more fun to present several taskbar variations. The xTaskbar module also permits "on-the-fly" parameter changing, so theoretically a user could switch taskbar themes instantly, without recycling. I'm really curious to try out this feature.

More to come. Big presentation on Thursday, September 15th, and after that I should be able to devote more time to Singularity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home