Brainfart: A skinners tale

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

DL solution within the week

For a recap on why you've been directed to this blog instead of skinyourscreen.com, read this entry.

I love the skinyourscreen.com and Astonshell communities. You guys are truly an amazing bunch! Your support for the skinyourscreen.com site has been greatly appreciated.

I've been crunching like mad behind the scenes (my bloodshot eyes will attest) to get a working solution for downloads up and running before the week is done. Every theme, skin and wallpaper will be up and running with its appropriate screenshots and descriptions. This will hopefully be a temporary solution as more permanent alternatives are considered.

Next on the agenda will be putting up all the tutorials.

Again, thanks for the continued interest. Working to keep SYS alive!

2 Comments:

  • good news indeed. My support to you, Rich!

    By Blogger SacRat, at 11:53 AM  

  • Great news Rich, if theres anything I can do to help just drop me a line.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home