Brainfart: A skinners tale

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Random SYS Site Updates - April 2006

(wiping the grime off my brow) - Dang! It's been dirty workin' in the mines behind the skinyourscreen site, making changes, tweaks, and additions. Here's a little run-down of what the work has entailed.

Forum
Skinyourscreen.com once again has a functional forum available. Technically speaking, it's been up for a while, I just haven't published a link because the theme for it isn't quite finished yet. I'm hoping in another two weeks I can have a jim-crackin' dandy template up reminiscent of the non-disjunction style theme we used to have. Feel free to sign up!

More tutorials
I've still been parsing all the old tutorials into a format that is legible on this site. In the last two days I've been able to get 10 more tutorials up by various authors. Here's a run-down of the latest *re*-publishings:

Random site features
  • Download comments: Ultimately each theme and download will have a unique page where it gets its own comments. This is gonna be a slow project, so bear with me.
  • New Uploads/Tutorials: The front-page or side-bar will have some new boxes extolling our recently submitted content in tutorials and skins/themes.
  • Chatbox: That's right, our venerable chat-box will be back, reborn in an AJAXified manifestation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home